Thursday, September 18, 2008

No to Smoking!

In Canada, Prime Minister Stephen Harper assured throughout an election campaign to outlaw flavored cigarettes that are being sold in eye-catching packages. He was dismayed to see cigarette being promoted in a manner that is so inviting to young adults. Prime Minister Harper also said that he would forbid cigarette promotion in youth magazines and online sites and disallow flavor and preservatives that attracts young adults. I get distressed whenever I see children smoking tobacco, you know, it won’t bring any good to your health and body, so please stop smoking.

2 comments:

Tey said...

i hope this will go through.. So you are in Canada? Where In Canada? I am here in Toronto near Pearson Airport
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Ester's Recollections

KCee said...

Hi!

I've already moved to a new domain. Please update my link to www.barefootedme.com.

Hope you can also add my new blog 'In My Red Heels'- www.kcee.info to your blogroll. I've already linked you up there.

Thanks and happy weekend!