Thursday, June 19, 2014

Eat-all-you-can Samgyeopsal


 

Eat-all-you-can restaurants are simply the best. I'm just blessed that I have the budget to spoil myself sometimes. But it's so much better when someone would take you out for a lunch or dinner date, right? Teehee! Last June 8th, Baby and I celebrated our 22nd monthsary by going to this fancy Korean/Vietnamese restaurant at Angeles City, Pampanga called Phoa Noi.

The eat-all-you-can Samgyeopsal for only P250 instantly caught our attention so we both agreed to have our dinner/monthsary celebration there. The place was a bit old but tidy. We had to occupy one of the tables outside since we had to use the griller. Surprisingly, everything was unlimited (iced tea, meat & vegetables). For vegetables, they served us the famous Korean kimchi, lettuce and kangkong among others. The food was A-OK! I didn't like their service though. The waitresses were a bit cranky and unfriendly. 

0 comments: