Monday, June 23, 2014

Great Weekend with Baby and Kulasa Friends


Happy Monday, guys! Hope you all had a great weekend. As for me, I had a perfect weekend 'cause I spent it with my baby and Kulasa friends. By the way, Kulasa is called for students who are studying at St. Scholastica's College. I was a former pre-med student at St.Scholastica's College-Manila but I've decided to shift to B.A International Studies after 3 years. Anyway, we had a dinner date at Seafood Island in Trinoma. It actually was a treat from Jovy who just came home from Qatar. We went for an all pork dinner that includes: lechon kawali, pork barbeque, sinigang na baboy and sisig. Afterwards, Sir Kenneth, our former B.S Biology professor, took us for a gelato dessert at Gellatisimo. Even if we didn't see each other for almost 2 years, nothing really has changed. No awkward feelings or whatever. It was definitely a night filled with fun and laughter! 



0 comments: