Sunday, December 07, 2014

2015 Starbucks Planner



I already have mentioned in my previous blog entry about my 2015 Starbucks Planner. I got it last week with the help of my ever supportive girlfriend. We have had to drink 4 tall-sized cups of frappuccino to complete the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo Card. I used to be a heavy coffee drinker but I had to stop my caffeine intake due to health reasons. Actually, I experienced some mild palpitations after finishing my first drink.(For the love of Starbucks planner!)

But anyway, it was worth it! I got the black Starbucks planner for a change. The red and green Starbucks planners were pretty too but I have been a serious minimalist these past few days. Haha! By the way, every planner comes with a legit Starbucks pen. I hope they'd consider including colored pens too in the future. 

0 comments: