Thursday, February 14, 2008

Envious Me

I am seriously craving for chocolate with almonds right now. I wanted to grab lots of them since I've been feeling under the weather these past few days. It's always been my ultimate comfort food and every time I take a bite of my favorite brand of chocolate I always feel happy & relieved. Cakes and Ice Creams would also be nice. My preferred ice cream flavor would always be Quezo or Vanilla. While for the cake, it would be Black Forest or Sansrival. I blame my sweet tooth to my dad. Haha

2 comments:

t3ss4 said...

treat yourself girl ^__^ valentines isn't for couples alone :) hmmm... single ka ba? I think not... you are pretty and I think a girl like you is taken na :D

happy valentines :)

Sunshinelene said...

gracie, go grab 1 bar. it will surely help. just 1 bar not more than it. :)

btw, i tagged u here:
http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/02/color-me-red.html

pls check it out before feb ends. :)