Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Christening of my nephew



I haven't updated my blog for weeks because I have been busy preparing for my nephew's Christening. The Christening went smoothly. Thank God!  Everyone invited came over to celebrate with us. He was baptized at Our Lady of the Abandoned Church in Muntinlupa City then the reception was held at Max's Restaurant. Approximately about 70 people came and that includes immediate family, relatives, friends, colleagues and some neighbors from the community. My dad shouldered some of the expenses including the venue, food and giveaways(strawberry ice cream scented sanitizers). Max's served choosey, chocolate bars, fried chicken, lechon kawali,  pancit canton, rice, sweet and sour fish fillet, shanghai and soup for the guests. They have also included  free balloons,  banner, cake and 25 pieces of giveaways in the package that we availed. 

0 comments: