Sunday, February 02, 2014

Laybare Branches


Lay Bare Waxing Salon is one of my favorite places on earth. When I see hair then it's definitely time to visit Lay Bare! It's the best waxing salon I've ever been to. The technicians are very professional and the prices are cut-rate. It was my first time to have my legs waxed here and I was happy and content with the results! The hair took time to grow back, the roots are now thinner and there's no itchy feeling anymore.'Cause every time I shave my legs, I couldn't help but scratch it with my fingers and I always end up getting bruises. SM Tunasan is the best branch to go to! 


Lay Bare Branches:
Banawe
Commonwealth
Congressional
Eastwood Cybermall
Eton Centris Walk
Gateway
Katipunan 1
Katipunan 2
Libis
Robinsons Galleria
Robinsons Magnolia
SM Fairview
SM North Edsa
Waltermart E. Rodriguez
Ybardolaza
SM Southmall
SM Center Las Pinas
Alabang Town Center
Festival Supermall
SM Tunasan Muntinlupa
SM Mall of Asia
Market Market
Bicutan Paranaque
Aguirre Paranaque
SM Megamall
SM Hypermarket Shaw
S &R Shaw
Greenhills
Robinsons Place Manila
Orlando Suites Manila
SM San Lazaro 
SM Manila
Robinsons Metroeast
The Podium
Sta. Lucia East Grandmall
Rockwell Ortigas
Pearl Drive
SM Marikina
Cash N Carry
Prince Plaza 1
Glorietta 3
Alphaland Mall
Waltermart Makati
SM Jazz Makati
SM Cebu
Banilad Town Centre Mandaue
SM Bacoor
Marquee Mall
SM Pampanga
SM Clark
Bacolod
SM Baguio
SM Calamba
SM Dasmarinas
SM Lanang
SM Davao Ecoland
Centrio CDO
SM Consolacion-Cebu

0 comments: