Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Weekend at Project Pie




Project Pie is one of the newly-opened pizza parlors in the south area. I've got the chance to try it with my younger sister and her boyfriend two Saturdays ago. 

People were queuing at the counter when we got in. They looked pretty much excited in selecting the toppings that they'd get for their pies. As a first timer, I got excited too! 

Crumbled meatballs, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and red bell peppers were some of the toppings that I've got while my sister and her bf almost had the same thing except for the jalapenos and pineapples. 

The service was real fast. I got my order in less than five minutes. The first bite was like... Uhhh.. Heaven! The crust was crispy and the toppings were just perfect. I've finished the four slices of pizza in less than 20 minutes. Apart from good food and very fast service, I also liked the ambiance which is very artsy.

Project Pie Branches: 
- Alabang
- Shaw Boulevard
- Blue Bay Walk

Rating: 4.5/5 (Alabang Branch- The ground floor tends to be real crowded. Needs to widen the space a bit) 


0 comments: