Friday, March 14, 2008

Backtrack 4thYear High School Memories

THINK BACK TO 4th year hs... Let's seehow much you remember and how much you regret..

What section were you?
- Eucalyptus

Who were your seatmates?
- Camille, Aiza

Still remember your english teacher?
- Yeah, she was my class adviser too.

What was your first class?
- Algebra, my fave subj! :)

Made friends to the lower years?
- Nope.

How was your class schedule?
- It sucks cause I have to wake up early in the morning.

Made any enemies?
- With my THE teacher. but we patched things up before graduation day.

Who was your favorite teacher?
- Mr. Diaz(Algebra) Mr.Laurel(Accounting)

What sport did you play?
- Badminton

Were you a party animal?
- Nope. I'm a homebuddy!

Were you well known in your school?
- Nope. Outcast

SKIP CLASSES?
- Yeah, akyat pa sa bakod! haha

Did you get suspended/expelled?
-Nope.

Can you sing the alma mater?
- Yes, of course! From prep to 4th year H.S ba naman! 

What was your favorite subject?
- Algebra, Accounting

Did you go to the dances?
- Yeah during field demos :)

Where did you go most often duringbreaks?
- Classroom, gym and cafeteria

What did you do on the last day of school?
-Picture with friends, of course! 

I want to share this tag to: Miah Nora shiela farah princez wifey diaries bless

3 comments:

Bless said...

I did the tag already :-)
http://blessconfessionsofanarmywife.blogspot.com/2008/03/backtrack-4thyear-high-school-memories.html

MeiYah said...

yeah me too... thanks! :) it's fun reminiscing d past...

Princess Adams said...

thanks for tagging me, gracie. na miss ko tuloy high school life kow.