Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Sister's Hair Makeover


Photo Courtesy of MARS HAIR STUDIO

As promised, here is the before and after photo of my little sister's hair makeover. She is very happy and content with her new look. As you can see the before photo (upper left), her hair really is a disaster. It's buhaghag, dull and unmanageable. But after her rebonding session at Mars Hair Studio, her hair is now beautiful than ever. I just feel lucky that I discovered this salon through reading beauty-related blogs online. Reading blogs are of great help in discovering a lot of things... Things that you never thought existed... I have been residing in Muntinlupa City for many years now but I didn't know that there is a salon in our area such as Mars Hair Studio that can even surpass the greatness of other leading salons in the country. If you want to look fab just like me and my sister, don't hesitate to pay a visit and look for VIVAN. He is our hairstylist. He is down-to-earth and very professional.

Address:
Parkhomes Subdivision, Muntinlupa City





0 comments: