Friday, March 21, 2008

Fashion School

I love reading fashion magazines. I always make sure to buy the latest issue of my favorite magazine to check the most up-to-date trends out in the market. I like to be a fashion designer someday and run my own clothing line. I know before it happens, I need to enroll myself to a reputable fashion school. Thanks to fashion-school-finder! I was able to find the list of new york fashion schools. I dream of enrolling myself to a well-known fashion school in new york because as we all know, New York is the birthplace of hottest styles from famous designers in the world. I really had a great time reading the articles and inspiring stories of well-known designers like Ralph Lauren , Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Donna Karan. I hope and pray that fashion schools new york will help me achieve my goals in life.

0 comments: