Friday, November 15, 2013

My Lavish Lashes Studio Experience



Eyelash extensions? It's a must for me to have my eyelash extensions done regularly. I won't have to wear any eye-make up anymore because the eyelash extensions alone would do the trick in making my eyes brighter and more attractive. (Yehess naman!)

I had my eyelash extensions (fancy look) done just yesterday at Lavish Lashes Studio in Festival Mall-Alabang. It was my first time to have it done there and I was extremely happy and content with their service. 

The place was cozy and I felt relaxed during the whole procedure except from the glue that they have used. It was kind of itchy but bearable though. 

Morever, I like the fact that they're accepting credit card payments. When I don't have cash on hand and I feel like going to Lavish Lashes Studio for my eyelash extensions, I can use my credit card anytime. I would give it a rating of 9 out 10.

After-Care Instructions 
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 24 hours. 
- Avoid swimming, steam bath or sauna for the first 2 days. 
- Do not pick, pull or rub your extensions. 
- Avoid oil-based eye products and waterproof mascara. 
- Use cotton swab to remove make-up around the eye area. 
- Do not use eyelash curler, perm or tint your extensions. 
- If you experience any signs of irritation, you may be allergic to the extensions and need to have them removed. 
- We recommend touch-up every 2-3 weeks. 

Lavish Lashes Studio Branches: 
- Festival Supermall
- The Block, Quezon City
- SM Megamall
- Katipunan
*check out their website (http://lavishlashesstudio.com) for complete list of Lavish Lashes Studio branches*

0 comments: