Friday, November 29, 2013

Unlimited Manila Watches



Hi everyone! Happy Weekend! It's payday today so I guess everyone's going to go out later with friends or go out to do some Christmas shopping after office hours. Anyway, I just wanted to share with all of you that my sister and I ordered for these watches online last Tuesday and the package just arrived yesterday. That was indeed a smooth and fast transaction! :) 

These are from Unlimited Manila, a popular online shop that sells fashionable watches at a price that you can afford. It is being endorsed by many local celebrities including fashion blogger, Laureen Uy. 

My sister has ordered the mini Basic watches while I got the Billie watch (the plain red watch on the picture above). I adore it so much! It isn't only fashionable but very affordable too!

If you want to place an order, please do visit: facebook.com/UnlimitedManila 
IG: unlimitedmanila
Email: unlimitedmanila@gmail.com
SMS/Viber: +63906 325 5488 (No Calls)

They ship WORLD WIDE! 

0 comments: