Friday, November 29, 2013

Sunnies By Charlie SM Southmall Opening Nov 30, 2013



      Photo Courtesy of Sunnies By Charlie

I'm an avid fan of Georgina Wilson. She's beautiful, classy, fashionable and smart. I also admire her for being generous and helpful.

I was surprised when I found out that she's behind the famous brand, Sunnies By Charlie. The sunnies collection of SBC are all fabulous! I really wanted to have my own pair but their branches are too far away from home. 

I was over the moon upon learning that they're coming to south. I've been checking their page from time to time to know the exact date of the grand opening at SM Southmall. The grand opening will be tomorrow (NOV 30, 2013). 100 free sunnies will be given away to first 100 guests! :) 

IG: sunniesbycharlie

0 comments: