Saturday, September 13, 2014

Estancia Resort Hotel Tagaytay



Tagaytay is one of my favorite places to go to whenever I wanted to unwind or escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. I love Tagaytay's weather especially during BER months. The weather tends to be really cool!


I went to Tagaytay last Sunday (Sept 7) for my post birthday celebration. Baby shouldered all of our expenses including food and accommodation. We stayed in a deluxe room at Estancia Resort Hotel. The hotel's setting reminded me of the breathtaking structures in Greece. 


Our room was quaint and well-maintained. It was definitely a love at first sight. It was equipped with a mini refrigerator, dining table, dresser, cable television, and other things that usually can be found in a hotel room. 

Outside our very pleasant room was a dining set, where you can just sit, enjoy and relax with your family or friends. We were able to relish all of the hotel's amenities and facilities the next day. Right after getting ourselves stuffed with some real good Pinoy breakfast, we roamed around to check out the whole resort. 

Kudos to the owners of Estancia Resort Hotel Tagaytay for maximizing the voluminous land area that they've got. I really did enjoy the sauna and jacuzzi. And yes, the sports equipment too! 

0 comments: