Friday, September 19, 2014

The Grill by Antonios Tagaytay


Since we were celebrating a very special occasion, my 29th birthday, Baby took me to a fancy restaurant in Tagaytay (The Grill by Antonio's). It really was not cold and chilly when we visited Tagaytay. It was just a normal weather but I still opted to wear my newly-bought sweater. Teehee! 

The place gives out a homey vibe and is quite spacious to accommodate guests. I love the staff's attentiveness and focus to details. If ever you need anything, they would happily assist you in the best-est possible way. 



We've had pork barbeques (which is priced at P45 each), ginataang kalabasa,  la paz batchoy, and turon with tikoy for dessert. I liked everything especially the turon with tikoy. My tastebuds loved it!
It was very appetizing and definitely the best way to end a hearty meal. 




0 comments: