Friday, September 05, 2014

Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Lippies



I am in lipstick heaven! I just rewarded myself with the most raved homegrown make-up brand, Happy Skin, the other day. I gushed upon seeing one of the best-selling lipstick shades (The Morning After) 'cause everyone's really been giving good reviews about it. 

Moreover, I am a HUGE fan of lipsticks that look natural on the lips. I tried on the The Morning After tester (a limited edition shade) at Plains and Prints and instantly fell in love with it. It is easy to apply and glides on smoothly. With just one application, the color's already visible. No need for second coating anymore! It's the best nude shade of lipstick for me! Another shade that I got was the Summer Fling. It's a peachy shade that brightens up my fair complexion. It's the shade that I always tote around when going out. 

Verdict:
This is a very moisturizing lippie that is easy to apply. I love its staying power and its ability to make your lips fab with just one swipe. 


0 comments: