Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sky Eye Tagaytay



I just love looking at breathtaking sights. I can stare at them all day. This shot was taken while riding the Sky Eye in Sky Ranch, Tagaytay. Sky Eye is considered as the tallest ferris wheel in the Philippines at 207 ft. You know, I am scaredy cat of heights. In fact, I cried while riding the gondola. Haha! But, my fret instantly got away when I came to realize that I shall conquer my fears! I was lucky enough to catch this breathtaking view with my camera while we were on top. I am planning to ride the Sky Eye again on my next visit. And this time, no more crying! Teehee 

By the way, there are other rides that you can try at Sky Ranch and you have to purchase the tickets for each ride individually. Ride-all-you-can tickets are not yet available at this time.

Sky Eye: P150 
Address: Kilometer 60, Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City (Beside Taal Vista Hotel) 

0 comments: