Tuesday, November 25, 2014

PBA Live



I watched PBA (Philippine Basketball Association) live with my Baby at Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City last Tuesday. It was my first time to watch it live and it was full of fun! We weren't able to catch the first game though 'cause Baby prepared a real nice surprise for me back in our hotel room. I'd share with you all the full details, hopefully on my next blog post. Anyway, we arrived at Smart Araneta Coliseum around 6:00 PM. We arrived 30 minutes earlier so we just snapped some photos of ourselves. The second game (Talk n Text VS. Globalport)  was pretty exciting. I was able to see some famous PBA players such as Jimmy Alapag, Larry Fonacier and Jason Castro. Jimmy Alapag is one of my favorites 'cause he really is good in three-point shooting.

0 comments: