Monday, March 09, 2015

Forever 21 Sandals



Good shoes take you to good places. I got this beautiful pair of sandals from Forever 21. I have been lusting for this pair for quite a long time now and I'm very lucky to get the last pair for this style. (sa size ko pa) It really is meant for me. 

It is my first ever pair of Forever 21 sandals 'cause I'd normally just get clothing pieces and fancy accessories from them. NO regrets in getting these sandals even if it comes with a hefty price tag. It is snug and it really goes well with my everyday outfits. This pair would be overused for sure. 

The white one looks gorg too but I'm thinking of getting another style or from another brand. The last time I checked SM department store, I saw a lot of pretty pairs of white sandals from Parisian. (In fairness, pwedeng pantapat sa mamahaling brand) 



0 comments: