Monday, March 02, 2015

Size Matters Alabang Town Center



Hungarian sausage from Size Matters, Alabang Town Center is what I've munched on during the movie, Kingsman: the Secret Service at Alabang Town Center. The movie was awesome. It was action-packed and the characters played their roles very well. 

Baby and I enjoyed the movie even more because of the delish snacks we've devoured. Baby got herself the all-beef burger while I went for the hungarian sausage sandwich. The taste of the hungarian sausage sandwich wasn't that spectacular but I really liked the bread they've used. It has some butter on it which made it a lot tastier and more delightful to eat. 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to taste my baby's all-beef burger. But she's said it really did make her palate extremely happy. 

Size Matters Alabang Town Center
Ground floor, Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City


0 comments: