Tuesday, March 31, 2015

K-Palette Eye Makeup Goodies




K-Palette? It's heaven-sent for all of us girls who can never leave the house without wearing makeup. My brows have been my problem ever since and I'd never get tired of ranting about it. (Kasi nakakainis talaga) I have tried numerous eyebrow makeup products but NONE of them passed my standards. (feeling makeup guru, pagbigyan na)

Discovering K-Palette was one of the best days of my life. I was literally jumping in joy when I purchased my first ever K-Palette eyebrow liner. When I got home, I tried it out right away and caught myself smiling the whole time while applying this impeccable eyebrow liner. Sometimes I couldn't believe that I'm actually wearing one 'cause it does a great job in mimicking my eyebrow hair. 

My K-Palette eyebrow liner pen's almost empty after a few months of using it, so I went to Beauty Bar-Alabang Town Center the other day to snag some K-Palette eye make up goodies. I got the 2way eyebrow pencil instead of the eyebrow liner, for a change. And the rave reviews online is also the deciding factor in buying it. 

Another MUST HAVE in every makeup kit would be the real lasting eyeliner. I didn't blow off the chance of acquiring this holy grail make up product 'cause I was greatly inspired by my favorite local MUA. She can create a perfect winged eyeliner in a jiffy. A true artist, indeed!

Just like what I did with my eyebrow liner, I tried it out right away and also caught myself smiling the whole time while applying it to my kaawa-awang eyebrows. The 2way eyebrow pencil obviously has two sides (pencil and powder). I used the pencil tip to draw my eyebrows, then I applied the powder tip to fill in gaps and to achieve a softer look. It has a stronger color opacity-- perfect for those who have lesser eyebrow hairs like me. Thank you K-Palette for making our eyebrow game stronger than ever! 

Now let's move on to the real lasting eyeliner. Eyeliners aren't new to me but it's always been a struggle for me to create that seamless eyeliner makeup. It's tricky and quite hard to achieve especially with liquid eyeliners. But with K-Palette's real lasting eyeliner, I instantly felt like a pro. 

The real lasting Micro eyeliner has an impressive .05mm micro thin brush. I personally recommend this for beginners who wanted to score a beautiful eyeliner makeup effortlessly. Never understimate the tenuity of its brush 'cause in every flick you'd always get that consistent super black color. (See sample below). 

    

Pros (2way Eyebrow Pencil) 
- Stronger color opacity
- Long lasting
- Easy to apply 
- Nice packaging
- Can be removed with soap and water (No makeup remover needed) 

Cons (2way Eyebrow Pencil)
- Quite pricey

Pros (Real Lasting Eyeliner) 
- Strong color
- Long lasting 
- Easy to apply
- Nice packaging 
Can be removed with soap and water (No makeup remover needed) 
- Perfect for beginners 

Cons (Real Lasting Eyeliner) 
- Quite Pricey 

0 comments: