Friday, April 24, 2015

Cafe Mediterranean Alabang Town Center



I am the kind of person who likes trying out new things especially when it comes to food. Just recently, Baby and I went for a quick lunch at Cafe Mediterranean in Alabang Town Center. Obviously, this restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes. I have strong liking in the food we have ordered, Gyro Platter. 


Gyro Platter is good for two people. We went for regular pita instead of rice for a change. It is made up of strips of beef, tuna and chicken, Falafel and strips on grilled zucchini and eggplant and is served with Tzatziki and Shepherd's salad. The meat has great flavor and taste especially when dipped into their special sauces. My mouth was partying the entire time because of the succulent and flavorful food I devoured. 

Cafe Mediterranean Branches: 
Greenbelt 1
Powerplant Mall 
Podium
Alabang Town Center
SM Mall of Asia
Estancia Mall Capital Commons
Abreeza Mall Davao
Chimes Davao




0 comments: