Saturday, April 04, 2015

Apple iPhone 6



Many thanks to my dad for granting my Birthday slash Christmas wish--- Apple iPhone 6. He was supposed to come home last Christmas but his immediate superior didn't allow him to leave the office even for a short two-week vacay. That's how demanding he is at work. 

It was no surprise that my dad got me the iPhone 6 in gold knowing that he loves gold jewelries himself. (pun intended) My previous phone (iPhone 5s) which was a Christmas gift from a relative two years ago came in gold color too. 

Obviously, iPhone 6 has bigger screen compared to iPhone 5s-- Now, I'm more hooked into my favorite online game, Clash of Clans. The camera is A-OK. Even if my hands get a little bit shaky in snagging a picture, the result's still pretty decent. 

Battery life is just average. With continuous internet usage, it only can last for two good hours. But if you aren't a heavy mobile phone user (meaning, text lang and konting calls), the battery lasts for a day. 



0 comments: