Friday, April 24, 2015

Larcys Cupcakery Cafe BF Homes Paranaque



A restaurant's ambiance is a must for me that's why Larcy's Cupcakery Cafe in BF Homes captured my heart in an instant. It has a nice cozy atmosphere that made my dining experience more dreamy and indelible. 


The place is quite roomy to hold guests. My sister and I sat in the corner so we could take a better view of the whole cafe. 


The pasta was flavorful. I didn't expect it to be SOO delicious knowing that Larcy's specialty is dessert (cupcakes). I literally scraped my plate with fork. (eh masarap kasi talaga)


The cupcake is the highlight of our toothy merienda at Larcy's. I got the pineapple carrot cake which I devoured in less than 5 minutes. Definitely, a winner for me 'cause it isn't too sweet. 

Larcy's Cupcakery Cafe BF Homes: 
178 Aguirre Street, BF Homes, Paranaque City. 

0 comments: