Thursday, October 30, 2014

Chatime Alabang Town Center



I swear.. I really am trying to withstand the temptation to eat fastfood but I just can't! :( I have to cut out my unhealthy food cravings now 'cause Christmas is just around the corner. As you may already know, Christmas means a lot of things: Celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, spending time with our loved ones and getting fat. Haha! 

Anyway, I'd still talk about how good my food was when I ate out with my little sister at Chatime, Alabang Town Center. We had chicken chops and barbecue-flavored french fries. The chicken chops were cooked to a T. It wasn't hard to chew and it definitely makes a perfect afternoon snack together with your favorite Chatime drink. The barbecue flavored french fries were not too briny, which I liked. 


0 comments: