Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Happy Skin PH


Makeup is something that I just cannot live without. I am not skittish to admit that my face really looks dry and pale when I am not wearing any makeup. Plus, dark circles around my eyes have been my major problem ever since. I need LOTSA concealer to hide them or else my life is doomed. Haha.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all my latest make-up loot from a very popular homegrown brand, HAPPY SKIN. Rissa Mananquil-Trillo and Jacqe Yuengtian-Gutierrez are the awesome people behind HAPPY SKIN. They teamed up to create a skin-loving makeup. Now, I know why more and more people are loving this brand 'cause I was able to try them out myself. Happy Skin PH is something to be proud of! In fact, I love it more than my MAC makeup. Will surely add up more shades to my growing Shut Up and Kiss Me lippie collection. 

0 comments: