Friday, October 24, 2014

Shut Up and Kiss Me Lip and Cheek Mousse: Swept Off My Feet


I'm one happy kiddo. Finally, got my hands on HAPPY SKIN's newest product, Shut Up and Kiss Me Lip and Cheek Mousse. As always, their packaging is so P-U-H-R-E-T-T-Y. It makes you want to get all of them. I got the Swept Off My Feet shade, a pinkish nude that gives that girly vibe. I have been using this for three straight days now and I have noticed that its staying power is just as amazing as the Shut Up and Kiss Me moisturizing lippies. It is creamy upon application then it ends into soft matte finish. It does look natural on my lips. My sister can barely tell that I'm wearing lipstick. The Warm and Toasty shade is definitely my next target. I'm getting more and more obsessed with coral shades 'cause they give my skin that summer glow that I need all year round. 

0 comments: