Thursday, February 26, 2015

S and R Festival Supermall



Pizza is my ultimate comfort food. I'm just glad that my favorite pizza place, S&R has opened a branch in Festival Supermall. No need to have a S&R Membership card for you to purchase. Hooray for that! 

The combo flavor has always been my top choice. It's packed with meat and veggie toppings which makes this pizza flavor my instant favorite. I have tried cheese and pepperoni too but I'd still go with my first love. They also have bacon cheeseburger flavor that I'd like to try on my next visit. 

S&R is also selling calzone, chicken, churros, french fries and salad. They are all tempting and sometimes I couldn't help but salivate. But I need to curb my food cravings. I gained a little weight and I really am having a hard time getting rid of the belly fats. So probably, my next visit to S&R would be on my Mom's birthday. That is two months from now. Teehee! 

0 comments: