Friday, September 13, 2013

Dimsum Overload at Superbowl of China



When you are having a bad day, you tend to eat whatever you'd like. When my dad came home last March, we always went out to have some fun-filled gastronomic adventures. Superbowl of China is one of my family's all-time favorite restaurants. After hearing the Sunday mass, we usually go here to have a delightful dinner then go to Starbucks afterwards to continue our chitchats over coffee. I am a sucker for delicious dimsum that is why I always get this dimsum set everytime. Henlin offers yummy dimsum too. I love it more when dipped in to a chilli toyomansi sauce. I suddenly remembered when my aunt and I ate at this restaurant in Hong Kong. The taste of the dimsum is very authentic. I wish I have the power to travel anywhere I'd like to go and if that happens, that restaurant would definitely the very first place i'd visit. 

0 comments: