Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dinner at Superbowl of China



I am sorry if I am making some of you salivate with the food I've been posting lately. Again, I am sorry but I have to. :p These actually are the things making me busy for the past few days. My brother just arrived and my mom welcomed him with this-GREAT FOOD! She wanted him to enjoy his one month vacation here in the Philppines and since pork is not allowed in the Middle East, my mom prepared some of my brother's all-time favorite pork dishes. The photo above was taken when we had our dinner at Superbowl of China. Yangchow is our family's fave. We usually have the Large sized plate which is good for 6 to 8 persons. When it comes to viands, steamed fish fillet is what we always get together with other delicious meat and vegetable dishes such as lechon macau and beef with broccoli. 

0 comments: