Thursday, September 12, 2013

Reason For Being Inactive

It's been a while since I last posted here. The main reason of me being inactive for almost a year is that I became very busy with school. I just graduated last March and I really thank God for finally making my dreams come true. I also want to thank my family for always being there for me most especially to my dad for supporting my educational needs eversince I started schooling and to my mom whom I consider the best homemaker in the whole world! It took me some time to finish college as I've had a hard time picking which path really to choose. I once dreamt of becoming a medical doctor that is why I pursued a pre-medicine course at St. Scholastica's College but after spending 3 years studying all the Science subjects they have to offer and doing laboratory works everyday, I have realized that it really was not meant for me. I have stopped going to school for a while to help out my aunt who has a franchise business at Quezon province that time. I also did some contemplating and mulling over while I am on a break and after two years I have finally decided that I would take a Tourism course this time. I like travelling. I have started travelling here and abroad when I was in fifth grade. My very first out-of-the-country trip was with my  brother and grandparents. We visited my aunt who's been working as a bank accountant in Hong Kong. We stayed there for a week and visited all the beautiful tourist spots in the place. I took an entrance exam in San Beda College and passed it with flying colors. At first, I have had a hard time adjusting with the new environment but I eventually learned how to blend in as time passed by. I have gained new friends and learned so much from my professors during my stay in SBCA. Education is very important. It is your key to life's success and also to the success of your family and your future generations. I am happy that I've made my parents very proud of my recent achievement. 


0 comments: