Sunday, October 20, 2013

Eating Dark Chocolate


I just made a post earlier regarding sugar free chocolates and I am making another to make you all salivate. (just kidding) LOL. I just can't stop eating these two. I finished one bag of Russell Stover sugar free pecan delights just yesterday and I am currently munching on some Valor dark chocolate with almonds while doing this blog entry. Dark chocolate is said to be good for the heart and brain. Eating small amount of dark chocolate 2 or 3x each week can help lower blood pressure and can increase the blood flow to your brain. Moreover, it is rich in antioxidants and is high in vitamins and minerals. So starting today, I'd include sugar free dark chocolates on my grocery shopping list. By the way, these treats came from my baby. Thank you, love! You know exactly what I want! 


0 comments: