Thursday, October 31, 2013

Las Paellas Cafe



Hi guys! How are you all doing? Hope your weekend turned out well. As for me, I've had a nice weekend as usual since I spent it with my mom's side of the family. I just wanted to share with all of you my experience with this restaurant called Las Paellas Cafe in Festival Mall. 

My sister's bf took us to a dinner treat last Tuesday. We watched a movie and had dinner afterwards. It was my first time to eat in Las Paellas Cafe. We got there around 6:20 P.M. 

I've never had this thought of trying it out because the food looks expensive. The menu was handed to me by the waiter right after we were seated and I was surprised that the prices were very affordable. I can barely remember the exact names of the food we've had for dinner but all I can say is that they were all DELICIOSO! 

I liked the garlic spicy mussels and pork chop andaluz. And yes, the caesar salad too! This place warrants another visit from me! 

Las Paellas Cafe
2/F Festival Supermall, Corporate Ave
Alabang Muntinlupa City




0 comments: