Monday, October 14, 2013

Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder and Maybelline Foundation





Maybelline clear smooth aqua foundation and Ben Nye banana luxury powder are my current favorite make up products. Ben Nye is one of the most talked about make up brands today. I have been reading rave reviews regarding this product so I've finally made the decision to give it a shot. I bought the small sized bottle which costs PHP 800. The price is quite expensive for its size but I really have to try this one since the reviews that I've read were mostly positive. The Ben Nye Banana luxury powder works best if paired with any creamy foundation. I have got to try it the other day and I can say that I am quite impressed with the results. The yellowish color of the powder suits my fair complexion. It has a lasting effect though I still have to re-apply it after 4 hours or so because I sweat a lot. I would give this product a score of 8 out of 10. 

0 comments: