Sunday, October 27, 2013

Noel Bazaar in the South



Bazaars? Who does not love them? I love going to bazaars! I truly enjoy buying stuff for myself and for my loved ones most specially when the Holiday season is just around the corner. I have been to several bazaars but it was my first time to attend one in the south area. I've got so excited when I heard over the news that GMA's Noel Bazaar is coming to the south. It started last Oct 18, 2013 (Friday) and sad to say that the bazaar is only until today. But don't worry guys, they are coming back on December for last minute shoppers like me. And yes, you can also visit them next month at the World Trade Center. The place is way bigger than Festival Tent so expect that there would be more stalls of clothes, christmas decors, fashion accessories, shoes and more. I did enjoy my early Christmas shopping with my love as I got to purchase cheap yet fashionable pullovers. Pullovers are in demand these days as we all expect that the weather would be cooler in the coming days(fingers crossed). 

0 comments: