Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Jamba Juice Alabang Town Center


Jamba Juice, anyone? I 
Finally, I got to try this juice after 10890908 years. Better late than never, right? I've been wanting to have some of these ever since it penetrated the Philippine market. But I've always been stuck up with my old tradition which is going to Starbucks Coffee or some decent milk tea shops. It was only last week when I had the courage to give it a try. Baby was very supportive of me. She was actually the reason why I gave in. Anyway, we went to its Alabang Town Center branch and had some delicious smoothies and fresh juices. I can hardly remember the exact name of my juice but it had raspberries on it. It was a bit sour for my taste but given the fact that raspberries are good for the body, I have no reason to complain anymore. Baby had banana berry smoothie and it was okay too. 





0 comments: