Friday, May 23, 2014

The Legal Wife



Filipinos just love watching teleseryes/telenovelas and I'm not shy to admit that I am one of them. Teehee! Mexican telenovelas became popular way back. I remember myself watching Marimar and Maria Mercedes every afternoon before taking my siesta. Then Asianovelas came right after. The Meteor Garden was a major hit. Every person I know was watching it even those people who find asianovelas "baduy." Lovers in Paris is another favorite. I rarely watch Pinoy TV shows these days as we've got cable television at home. But when The Legal Wife was aired on TV, I've made an exception this time. I actually have started watching it when Monica (Angel Locsin) caught Adrian (Jericho Rosales) cheating on her. The scene gets intense as days go by. One of my favorite scenes was the confrontation scene between Monica and Nicole (Maja Salvador). Last time, our cable connection was down for a few hours. Luckily, I've got a Pinoy TV application on my iPod Touch and I was able to watch The Legal wife without any trouble.

0 comments: