Thursday, May 22, 2014

Quiznos Branches



For the love of good food, I'd be posting another gastronomic adventure I've had just last time. This is tuna flatbread from Quiznos (photo above). It's filled with lettuces and other vegetables. I just love eating lettuce. I can eat this everyday of my life. I remember when I was on a very strict diet way back, I'd usually have caesar salad with boiled egg for dinner then some fruits on the side. Baby also had flatbread but with salami on it. The funny thing is, I almost finished her food while she was taking some of our pictures. I didn't notice that I was eating her salami 'cause I was kind of busy taking selfie pictures too. I'd definitely recommend Quiznos to family and friends. 

Quiznos Branches:

Fort Bonifacio
Alabang Town Center
Shangri-La Plaza Mall
Loyola Heights
Greenbelt 3
Eastwood
Trinoma
Glorietta
The Venice Piazza
Robinsons Magnolia
Tomas Morato
Robinsons Galleria
Lucky Chinatown Mall


0 comments: