Saturday, February 21, 2015

Makeup Products That Ive Been Using Since Forever




Today, I'm sharing with all of you some of the makeup products that I have been using since forever. 

1. Maybelline powder- I have been using this product since college. It's a shine free cake powder that is long wearing and has UV protection. It can stay on my face for good 4-5 hours. 

2. Happy Skin Get Cheeky With Me in Summer Fling shade- It's easy to apply and it can give that summer glow on my face. 

3. Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me - Happy Skin lippies are moisturizing and long lasting. Crushing on You, The Morning After and Summer Fling are my favorite lipstick shades from their collection. 

4. MAC lipstick- My favorite brand of lipstick since forever. Please Me, Rebel and Ruby Woo are my favorite lipstick shades. Rebel and Ruby Woo are perfect for a dinner date or night out with friends. 

5. EOS Lipbalm- It keeps my lips moisturized for hours. 

6. K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow- Sparse and uneven eyebrows? Worry no more! Because KPalette Real Lasting Eyebrow would do the trick for you! 

0 comments: