Monday, February 23, 2015

K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer




Dark circles under my eyes have been my problem ever since I started going to college. I took up a pre-medicine course which requires a lot of laboratory assignments and projects. I have had irregular sleeping patterns during those times and sleep was never part of my dictionary. 

To cut to the chase, my dark circles got worse. I have had to apply heavy amounts of concealer under my eyes. It was slightly irritating and uncomfortable on my part. 

I'm just glad that I've finally found the right brand of concealer for my panda eyes, K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer. It really pays to have an Instagram account 'cause you can find there almost anything and everything you've been looking for. 

I have discovered K-Palette through a local celebrity that I've been stalking (not following) on Instagram. haha! She endorses almost all of K-Palette products. Her favorites are the Real Lasting Eyebrow (which I also have), Real Lasting Eyeliner and Zero Kuma Concealer. 

I got sooo intrigued with the Zero Kuma Concealer 'cause everyone's been raving about it, including the local celebrity that I've been stalking. (I'm just pulling your leg). Haha! I bought shade # 2 'cause it was highly recommended by the SA in Beauty Bar. She's told me that it's the best shade for those who have fair skin. 

Zero Kuma Concealer costs P795, a bit expensive from other concealer brands out there, but it's a holygrail makeup product that it's worth every penny. A little amount of this concealer goes a long, long way! It does help in concealing my serious dark underye problem and I have noticed a certain glow when I applied it on my face to cover some dark spots. 

Plus, it really does stay on my oily face for hours with my favorite face powder. It does not cake unlike the concealers I have tried back in the day. I'd be posting a photo of myself wearing this amazing beauty product, hopefully on my next blog entry. Till next! 

Available in all Beauty Bar stores nationwide and Rustan's Makati and Shangri-La. 

Beauty Bar in Metro Manila: 
Rockwell Poweplant 
New Glorietta, Makati 
Alabang Town Center
Greenbelt 5
Century City Mall 
Shangri-La Plaza
SM Mall of Asia
Robinson's Galleria 
Robinson's Manila
Robinson's Magnolia 
The Podium 
Gateway 
Eastwood Mall
Lucky Chinatown Mall 
Trinoma North Mall

Beauty Bar Provincial Stores: 
Harbor Point Subic
Paseo de Sta. Rosa 
Marquee Mall Pampanga
Ayala North Point, Bacolod
Ayala Center, Cebu
KCC Veranza General Santos 
SM Lanang Davao
Limketkai Cagayan De Oro 
Abreeza Mall Davao


0 comments: