Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tune Hotel Angeles Pampanga



Tune Hotel in Angeles City Pampanga is probably one of the best hotels I've ever been to. The front desk officer was very professional. All our queries were addressed in a timely manner. I love the hotel's lobby. You can just lounge on the sofa or use their computers for surfing the internet. 

The front desk officer handed us our key card which, by the way, has many uses. You can't just use the lift if you don't have a key card. It is also used in opening the door of your hotel room. 


Our hotel room was definitely a love at first sight. It may not be spacious just like the other hotel rooms I've been to but I didn't mind at all. I was in awe with the rooms's cleanliness and fresh smelling scent. These two are very important factors in passing my expectations and it actually did! Snuggling with my baby in our soft mattress and pillows absolutely was the best part after a long tiring day. 

Pros: 
Nice hotel lobby
Soft pillows and mattress
Fast Wi-fi internet connection
Professional front desk officers
Clean and fresh smelling rooms 
Flat screen television with cable 
Blowdryer (a must for me and baby)
Accessible to SM Clark, restaurants and other establishments

Cons: 
Telephone is installed outside the room (near the elevator)

Address: Don Juico Avenue, Malabanias, Angeles City, Pampanga

Tel: +6345 4590888 

0 comments: