Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Good Ambiance



Good ambiance is one of the things I always consider when dining with family and friends. You know, it makes the experience more fun and pleasurable. I really do appreciate restaurants with nice lighting fixtures (just like the photo above). It gives out a perfect finishing touch and complements well with the furniture. 

I hope I'd be able to put up my own cafe/restaurant someday. It would be a surefire hangout spot for your gastronomic adventures. Definitely, my baby's my future business partner. Not to mention, she's a very good cook. She can create any savory dishes from scratch. In fact, she's just prepared a Korean dish for me last time (Samgyeopsal) and it was real good---No exaggerations! Better than the Korean restaurants I've been to. 


0 comments: