Saturday, February 15, 2014

Perfect Summer Outfit


Photo Courtesy of Pinterest


Summer is fast approaching. The weather's getting hotter and hotter as the day goes by. Just in time, I found this outfit perfect for summer season. Everything seems light and comfortable to wear. The whole ensemble is so me--- Very laid-back. The white top is a must have in every girl's closet. It is not only good for summer but all throughout the year too. The bag is perf for beach getaways-- It's chic and handy. All the accessories go well with the outfit. Hopefully, I would be able to go to a beach near Manila on summer. Would love to bask in the sun and get that sun kissed skin that I've been wanting to achieve! But before anything else, I need to get some nice tanning lotion that would help me rack up that! 

0 comments: