Saturday, February 08, 2014

Snapseed Application



I took this shot somewhere in Baguio City using my Nikon DSLR. The view indeed was breathtaking. I felt like I was very close to mother nature. The pine trees were very nice to look at---Everything was picturesque! I wish I could grow some on our own backyard but I guess they aren't apt for places with hot weather condition. 

Anyway, I edited this photo using the Snapseed application. I made use of the HDR SCAPE option which comes in handy when enhancing some of my photos. You can edit manually as well. Believe me, it's worth-downloading! 

Features: 
Tune Image
Auto Correct
Selective Adjust
Crop
Straighten & Rotate
Black & White
Drama 
Vintage Films
Grunge
Tilt-Shift
Center Focus
Retrolux
Frames
Take Photos

Compatibility:
Requires ios 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. This application is optimized for iPhone 5.

0 comments: