Friday, February 14, 2014

A Night To Remember



Quite lovely set-up, isn't it? This place is called Filipinas Heritage Library which is located at the heart of Makati's business district. It's where my sister and I spent our 18th birthdays with our family and closest friends. It's a good venue for birthdays, meetings and weddings. I can hardly recall how much my parents paid for it but it was less than P 20,000 during my time. Queensland Catering was in charge of the whole set-up including the music, video and photo booth services. 

The photo above was taken during my sister's 18th birthday. It was exactly an hour before the event's started. We almost had the same theme except for the fondant cake and give aways. By the way, my second cousin and I hosted the event. It was my first ever hosting job and probably my last! Haha! 

0 comments: