Saturday, February 15, 2014

Nostalgia



According to Merriam-Webster dictionary, Nostalgia means a wistful or excessively sentimental yearning for return or of some past period or irrecoverable condition. I'm feeling nostalgic today. Maybe because I just saw the photos of my recent Baguio trip with my baby. I've been to a few trips abroad but I've really never had the chance to travel locally. 

That's why I was very delighted when I got the chance to visit Baguio City with baby --- my forever travel buddy. It was my first time to go there and I instantly fell in love with the place. I felt like I was very close to nature. The trees, especially the pine trees, were very nice to look at! Baguio City's really one of the best places to go to if you want to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. I enjoyed every moment spent with my baby. We've been to a few tourist spots in Baguio City and had a great time shopping for some delicious delicacies.

The steak and puto bungbong were just some of the many foods that I loved. The mango crepe with ice cream on top that I've had in one of the famous restaurants in Baguio City was very luscious. I wish I could go back to Baguio City to see the other heart-stopping sights. This place has a lot to offer! It's definitely more fun in the Philippines!

0 comments: