Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Krispy Kreme Branches



Who wants a Krispy Kreme donut here? Suddenly, I recalled myself munching on these sinfully delicious treats when I was still free of any illnesses. But now, I need to be extra cautious. I really don't have a choice but to control my cravings and knock down my food intake. Poor me! :( Anyway, Krispy Kreme used to be one of my favorite brand of donuts. I just love the original glazed, oreo and new york cheesecake flavors. I can finish five donuts in just one sitting. Now, I can't do that anymore. I just hope that they could come up with something that's befitting to health-conscious consumers like me. 

Krispy Kreme Branches:

Robinson's Place Manila
SM Manila
SM Arena
SM Mall of Asia
SM Mall of Asia-Drive Thru
SM San Lazaro
NAIA
Lucky Chinatown Mall
Harbor Square-Drive Thru
Greenhills Drive Thru
SM Megamall
Robinson's Galleria
Eastwood
Trinoma
SM City Fairview
SM City North Edsa
Gateway Mall
Robinson's Magnolia
Bonifacio High Street
Market Market!
RCBC Makati
Jaka- Ayala Avenue, Makati
Glorietta
Greenbelt 5
Alabang Town Center
SM Southmall
Festival Supermall
SM Bicutan
Nuvali
Sky Ranch Tagaytay
SM Bacoor
SM Dasmarinas
Ayala Cebu
Ayala IT Park Cebu
SM Cebu
SM Clark
SM Pampanga
Marquee Mall
SM Davao (Ecoland)
SM Lanang
Abreeza
Centrio-CDO
Limketkai-CDO





0 comments: