Saturday, February 22, 2014

Haircut at Salon T and J



After so many years, I finally have made the call to cut my hair short. It really was a hard decision to make since I'm used to having long tresses. The hot weather's already giving me discomfort and my hair's very dry and wavy. Of course, I've asked for my baby's approval first and she said okay but not too short. 

I went to Salon T & J at SM Tunasan for my haircut just yesterday. If I'm not mistaken, Salon T & J is also owned by Tony & Jackey Salon. But Salon T & J has Filipino hairstylists unlike in Tony & Jackey that has Korean hairstylists. Angie did my haircut and I was utterly happy with the outcome. The haircut only costs Php 200, cheap isn't it? 

Frankly, I'm not used to having short hair but I'm quite sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. It isn't bad to get out of your comfort zone sometimes. Life is short! Be bold and spunky!  Enjoy while you still can! 

0 comments: